Snake Plissken Memorabilia, I've cataloged all the Snake Plissken things I have collected over the years.

« Older   Newer »
thenameisplissken
view post Posted on 19/2/2007, 17:18

So here is that post I was going to make. Sorry if some of the pictures are bad. I just dread putting the large books into the scanner and so resorted to using my camera. They're good enough for now. Maybe once I get a bigger scanner or find a place that has one I will do better ones.

All images are clickable thumbnails.

This is the very first piece of Snake memorabilia I got a long, long time ago. This Poster Magazine hung in my bedroom most of my life as did an Escape from LA poster that sadly didn't make it.

The Escape from New York Official Poster Magazine

Outside detail

Outside detail

Outside

Inside fold out poster.

Books, Magazines and Comic

The Adventures of Snake Plissken by Marvel Comics

Escape From LA Starlog #230

Escape From New York Novel by Mike McQuay Back Cover

Escape From New York Novel by Mike McQuay Front Cover

Escape from New York Starlog #49

The Snake Plissken Chronicles By Hurricane Comics Variant Covers for Issue #1

The Snake Plissken Chronicles By Hurricane Comics Variant Covers for Issue #2

The Snake Plissken Chronicles By Hurricane Comics Variant Covers for Issue #3

The Snake Plissken Chronicles By Hurricane Comics Variant Covers for Issue #4

Snake Plissken Chronicles Half Size Sneak Peak Comic From the Collectors Edition of Escape from New York.

Escape From LA Action Figures from McFarlane's Movie Maniacs Series

American Escape from LA Premiere Promotion Kit with Black and White Stills - Certificate #15

Promo stills 1-3

Promo still Cover Front

Promo Still cover Back

Escape from LA Japanese Premiere Book

Escape from New York Soundtrack- Vinyl

Escape from LA Movie Poster

This thing is huge. I had it unrolled on my Queen-sized bed and it barely fit.

Escape from LA American Lobby Card Set

Escape from New York Spanish Lobby Card Set

German Escape from New York Movie Poster

Misc. Promo Stills

Pins, Patches and Shirts

Escape from LA Promotional Eyepatch

Escape from LA Movie Theater Promo Pin

Escape from LA Surf Shirt Back

Escape from LA Surf Shirt Front

Escape from New York Temporary Tattoo - Back

Escape from New York Temporary Tattoo - Front

Video and Board Games

Promotional Leaflet for Snake Plissken's Escape Video Game

The Escape from New York TSR Board Game

The Rules should be high enough resolution to read if you so desire.

Movie Props and One of a Kind Pieces

Escape from LA Kurt Russell Autograph with Certificate of Authenticity...(You.. who brought me this.. I love you baby!)

Escape from New York Prop Shirt. (The origin of this item is still being researched. Like the tracer I'm not sure if it was pre or post production.)

One of a kind Airbrushed Brown Blazer

Escape from New York Tracer Prop. This I know was not in the movie. I am also not 100% sure if this was a during or post production replica.

Not Pictured . I have 12 original print slides for promo pictures used for Escape from New York. I haven't found anywhere that will scan them for under $14.00 a pop and that is too expensive for my blood. If i find somewhere I will add them here.

I also have Escape from LA DVD and the Collectors Edition of Escape from New York DVD as well as the Escape from New York Soundtrack on CD.

Miss Plissken
view post Posted on 20/2/2007, 09:51

.............. aahrg .......Titania the best!!!! but you have all these things of Snake? mh ........ I would want much possession also at least a part of the things that you have!!!!!! they are wonderful!!!

but where you have found all these things? also I would want something!!!

thenameisplissken
view post Posted on 20/2/2007, 13:44

QUOTE (Miss Plissken @ 20/2/2007, 03:51)
.............. aahrg .......Titania the best!!!! but you have all these things of Snake? mh ........ I would want much possession also at least a part of the things that you have!!!!!! they are wonderful!!!

but where you have found all these things? also I would want something!!!

Yes these are all mine. I actually don't have everything. I'd love to have the "Thunder Man" Pinball machine which is based on Snake and a pair of his boots. There is a company here that makes replicas.

I've collected them in different places. If you told me what you were interested in perhaps I can give you some hints as to where you can get them.

I'm going to try this: Translated into Italian! Though I can't be certain if this is right.

Sì queste sono tutta la miniera. Realmente non ho tutto. Amerei avere "la macchina del pinball dell'uomo di tuono" che è basata sul Serpente e su un accoppiamento dei suoi caricamenti del sistema. Ci è un'azienda qui che fa le repliche. Le ho raccolte nei posti differenti. Se mi diceste che che cosa eravate interessati in forse posso darvi alcuni suggerimenti quanto a dove potete ottenerli.

Miss Plissken
view post Posted on 20/2/2007, 18:20

yeah! effectively to me the bracelet interested a lot!!! and some images that you have!

thenameisplissken
view post Posted on 20/2/2007, 18:57

I got the tracer from a private collector for $250 US. I am not sure if you could find another one. I can keep my eye out for another one but it is hard to tell.

As to the pictures it depends on which ones. Some are a lot easier to find then others. The Promo stills are usually very easy to get a hold of. The Lobby card sets are becoming very rare. I was lucky to get my hands on the ones I have. The movie posters are common but getting rarer.

LEt me know what you are looking for and I would be happy to point you to a place where you might be able to find them.

Miss Plissken
view post Posted on 20/2/2007, 19:52

but some things you have taken to them from ebay?

thenameisplissken
view post Posted on 21/2/2007, 01:29

I got the comics, the Spanish Lobby Cards, the Novel, the board game, the patch and the magazines on Ebay.

Miss Plissken
view post Posted on 21/2/2007, 12:16

Yes on ebay there are many objects on snake

thenameisplissken
view post Posted on 22/2/2007, 23:26

YEs. You just have to ensure that the dealer is reputible for some of the things such as movie props.

Miss Plissken
view post Posted on 23/2/2007, 10:33

ok!!! Thank You Titania!

9 replies since 19/2/2007, 17:18   651 views